Minority Small Business LoansWe provide competitive interest rates and flexible underwriting on our loans and lines of credit to minority-owned businesses.###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Financing SB Business Diversity###,###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Minority### With these less-restrictive lending options, we can better provide you with the financial resources to help grow your business.
- Apply online for loans and lines of credit up to $50,000 – for other amounts please speak to a banker by calling 1-866-UB-LOANS or visiting your local branch
- Choose from secured, unsecured, and fixed- or variable-rate financing programs
The owner must:
- Qualify as a minority under the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (see definitions below)
- Own and manage at least 51 percent of the business
- Annual sales that do not exceed $15 million
- Been in business for at least two years
- Borrowing needs of less than $2.5 million
- Black -- All persons having origins in any of the Black racial groups of Africa and not of Hispanic origin.
- Hispanic -- All persons of Mexican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Central or South American, or other Spanish culture or origin, regardless of race.
- Asian/Pacific Islander -- All persons having origins in any of the original peoples of the Far East, Southeast Asia, the Indian subcontinent, or Pacific Islands. This area includes China, India, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, the Philippine Islands, and Samoa.
- American Indian/Alaskan Native -- All persons having origins in any of the original peoples of North America and who maintain cultural identification through tribal affiliation or community recognition.