Switch to Union BankMoving your business banking relationship to Union Bank® is as simple as 1-2-3.
1. Get Ready to SwitchOpen your Union Bank business account(s) by stopping by your local branch. For the Union Bank nearest you, use our branch locator.
Need help choosing the right account? Compare our options for business checking accounts and business savings/money market accounts to find the one that’s right for you.
When opening an account, all banks are required to obtain information verifying the business as well as the individuals associated with the business. Please review the Documents Required to Open a Business Account and bring the relevant documents with you when visiting a Union Bank branch.
2. Make the SwitchSwitch payments, funding and transactions from your old account to your new Union Bank account.
- Contact your vendors, suppliers, and other entities to debit recurring payments from your new Union Bank account.
- Contact your payroll provider to begin funding payroll from your new Union Bank account. Learn more about simplifying your payroll process.
- If you accept payments via credit and debit cards, you will need to change the merchant credits to go into your new Union Bank account. For next-day funds availability, learn more about switching your merchant services.
3. Complete Your Switch
- Stop using and destroy checks and cards associated with your old account and begin using your new Union Bank account.
- Allow time for checks, purchases and payments to clear from your old account.
- When all outstanding transactions have cleared and recurring transactions have been switched, close your old account.
- Enroll in Online Banking for Small Business and download the Mobile Banking for Small Business app to bank with us your way, any time and everywhere your day takes you.