Get a secure solution and up to $300 in rebates when you open a new Merchant Services account.
Open a new Merchant Services account by March 31, 2015 and receive:
- $100 rebate towards your merchant application fee
- $200 rebate towards the purchase or lease of select new equipment/software OR to help offset a cancellation fee incurred from your current processor
You want to be prepared to accept payments in many ways — mobile, online, over the phone and even contactless. In addition to keeping up with new ways to pay, you need to keep customer information safe along the way. This doesn’t have to be expensive or confusing with Union Bank and Elavon ®. We make accepting payments easy!
Are you protecting your customers and your business? Here’s how Union Bank and Elavon can help!
Make sure your business is using a secure payment solution to help protect your business against hackers and thieves.
- EMV Chip Solutions. Secure EMV “chip” cards help protect you and your customers from counterfeit card fraud. In addition to countertop EMV-enabled terminals, we also offer wireless and Bluetooth terminal selections.
- Near Field Communications (NFC). Get ready for the future now with an EMV terminal that is NFC-enabled so you can accept payments from mobile wallets like Apple PayTM ,Visa payWave® and MasterPass™.
- Software and Internet products. Converge turns your PC into an online virtual terminal for eCommerce, mail order/telephone order as well as face-to-face transactions. Features like encryption and tokenization help protect your cardholders’ data throughout the payment process.
Union Bank Merchant Services is offered by Elavon, so all processed credit and debit card batches are deposited to your Union Bank checking account the next business day. It’s a great way to improve cash flow.