Small Business Export Services
Union Bank Global Trade Advisors will help you structure Export Letters of Credit and financing solutions.
Export Letters of Credit
Export Letters of Credit###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Financing SB - Letters of Credit### provide a high level of assurance that you will be paid for goods and services provided to the buyer. An Export Letter of Credit represents a financial commitment by the buyer's bank and offers:
- Greater payment assurance since documents are presented to Union Bank to be preexamined for full compliance
- Assurance of payment because the issuing bank's creditworthiness is substituted for the buyer's creditworthiness
- Minimized payment risks with confirmations from Union Bank
Manage Export Letters of Credit using Union Bank's web portal:###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Flash Player###
- Receive timely notification of Letters of Credit, amendments, discrepancies, and payment disbursements
- Increase efficiency when you have multiple trade transactions each month
- Improve oversight of your transactions with current and historical information and reports
For more information, call your business banker or a Global Trade Advisor at 1-800-696-6082.