Your Financial Partner for Life
Market-Linked CDsUnion Bank Market-Linked CDs provide the potential for appreciation based, in part, on the performance of a market measure, such as the S&P 500®, an equity or a commodities index or a basket of foreign currencies, when held to maturity. Unlike traditional certificates of deposit that pay a fixed rate of interest, Market-Linked CDs pay a return at maturity based, in part, on the performance of a market measure, subject to the creditworthiness of MUFG Union Bank, N.A. ("Union Bank").
Features of Market-Linked CDs
- FDIC Protection -- The Market-Linked CD principal is insured up to the applicable FDIC limit per Union Bank account holder. Any investment in a Market-Linked CD that exceeds the applicable FDIC limit is subject to the credit risk of Union Bank.
- Deposit Protection -- Investors receive a minimum of 100% of the Market-Linked CD’s principal when the investment is held to maturity, subject to the creditworthiness of Union Bank, for investors who hold more than the applicable FDIC insurance limits.
- Minimum Investment -- A $4,000 minimum investment is required and may be increased in increments of $1,000, until the offering closes.
- Minimum Return -- Certain Market-Linked CDs pay a minimum return at maturity even if the underlying market measure declines.
- Early Redemptions -- Early redemptions may be allowed quarterly after a holding period. However, such early redemptions may be subject to penalties and may result in a loss of principal.
Explore the features of a Union Bank Market-Linked CD today. Speak with a UnionBanc Investment Services Financial Advisor or call 1-800-634-1100 to set up an appointment.
At a time that is convenient for you.Schedule