There are a number of online banking advantages that can truly have a positive impact on your banking experience. Whether you are a technology whiz or not, mobile and online banking offer many benefits that anyone can use to get started. Sometimes you just can’t get to the bank or you need to get a banking task done in the moment, and online banking is there for you. It’s simple and straightforward to get started – no sophisticated digital engineering savvy required. For convenience, comfort and ease-of-use, mobile and online banking offer you tremendous flexibility to bank anytime and anywhere.
Here are the five main online banking advantages.
- Banking wherever you need to be. There are many common banking tasks you can do without ever coming into a branch. This freedom is one of the main benefits of online banking. From the comfort of your home, while you are at work, or even from a trusted friend’s house, you can deposit checks, pay bills or transfer money. Log on to Online Banking and with a few clicks you are able to get many of your banking to-do’s crossed off the checklist. Just remember the importance of a secure wi-fi network. Be very careful conducting any banking transactions on a network where you did not enter a password.
- Save time. When you are ready to deposit that check, so is our Union Bank® Mobile Banking app. Having 24/7 access to your accounts is another benefit of mobile banking. No need to wait in line, just log on and get it done. On your schedule.
And when you deposit your check before 9 p.m. (Pacific Time), you will generally get access to your money the next business day.
- Easy-to-use. If you have used a website before, you can use online banking. Some features, such as alertsand Bill Paymight require set-up, but once you’ve done the set-up its straightforward from there. Take some time to find out which tabs contain which banking tasks you use most often so the next time you log on, it’s just a click away.
- Lower fees. Domestic Online Banking Wire Transfers are just $20 when utilizing Union Bank Online Banking ($10 less than when in person at a branch and $25 less than when conducting a Transfer over the phone) and you can complete them without ever leaving the comfort of your home.
- It’s secure. You can set up facial recognitionwith your smart phone (if supported by your device). And your personal information is always secured and protected through our authentication and security processes. We take protecting your information as seriously as you do.
Haven’t registered for Union Bank Online Banking? It’s easy to get started. Read the steps to learn how or sign up now.