Mortgage CompaniesVerification of Deposit Request forms for financial institutions such as banks, mortgage companies, and mortgage brokers requesting customer account information. You'll receive the following information:
- Account Number
- Account Status (open or closed)
- Account Type (e.g., Checking, Savings, MoneyMarket)
- Balance on Specific Date (upon request)
- Average Two-month Balance (three months for IRAs; excludes Sweep accounts)
- Account Open Date
- Interest Rate (if applicable; excludes UBIS accounts)
- Interest Paid Year to Date (excludes UBIS accounts)
- Account Close Date (if applicable)
- Balance of Day of Account Closure (if applicable; excludes IRAs and UBIS accounts)
Download Verification of Deposit Request form (pdf).###DISCLAIMER:2_0 PDF VOD###
Note: Pop-up blocker must be disabled to complete the form. Be sure to temporarily turn off/disable your pop-up blocker. If you get an alert while the form is open, please select your choice to trust this document once or always. If you need assistance, please call 1-800-238-4486.
Download Quality Control Reverification request form (pdf).###DISCLAIMER:2_0 PDF VOD###
Please note: Union Bank does not directly respond to requests for credit ratings on consumer loan products, as this information can be obtained from credit reporting agencies.
Request form to
Download Verification of Deposit Request form (pdf).1
Note: Pop-up blocker must be disabled. If an alert appears, you can trust this document.
Download Quality Control Reverification request form (pdf).1
Fax Quality Control
Reverification Request form to
Call 1-800-238-4486 for assistance.
Requests outside of the U.S.
Other request types