Instructions and Important Guidelines
InstructionsTo request a Verification of Deposit, fax your Signed Authorization for Verification of Deposit form to 1-714-985-5936, or simply follow these instructions:
- Temporarily turn off/disable your pop-up blocker. Pop-up blocker must be disabled to complete the form.
- Open the Verification of Deposit Request form.
- Complete the requested information online.
- Print the form.
- Fax the completed request to 1-714-985-5936 to finalize the process. In order for the system to process your faxed Verification of Deposit Request, it must be submitted and contain the following:
- Union Bank Verification of Deposit Request form, signed and dated
- Non-Union Bank verification of deposit request form (if applicable), signed and dated within 12 months
- You will receive an email confirmation if your request has been properly submitted (upon request).
- See instructions for other request types and requests from outside of the U.S.
- The response to your Verification of Deposit Request will include information only for the account numbers that were entered into the request form. Any accounts added after the request was created will not be processed. If you need to add an account, please create a new request.
- If your request includes an invalid account number, you will receive an error notice by fax (or by mail if you have mailed in your request). For requests that include multiple account numbers, the numbers that are valid will still be processed.
- To ensure your faxed forms are legible, do not highlight the signature and date fields. Doing so can cause them to turn black on the faxed copy.
- If we are unable to successfully fax your response, we will mail your response to the address provided on the request form. Standard processing time is within two business days of receipt of your request.
Note: Pop-up blocker must be disabled to complete the form. Be sure to temporarily turn off/disable your pop-up blocker. If you get an alert while the form is open, please select your choice to trust this document once or always. If you need assistance, please call 1-800-238-4486.
Download Quality Control Reverification request form (pdf).###DISCLAIMER:2_0 PDF VOD###
Please note: Union Bank does not directly respond to requests for credit ratings on consumer loan products, as this information can be obtained from credit reporting agencies.
Request form to
Download Verification of Deposit Request form (pdf).1
Note: Pop-up blocker must be disabled. If an alert appears, you can trust this document.
Download Quality Control Reverification request form (pdf).1
Fax Quality Control
Reverification Request form to
Call 1-800-238-4486 for assistance.
Requests outside of the U.S.
Other request types