Verification of Deposit Requests
Request a Verification of Deposit (pdf)###DISCLAIMER:2_0 PDF VOD###.Customers and third-party clients may request from MUFG Union Bank, N.A. ("Bank") and Bank affiliates, including UnionBanc Investment Services LLC,###DISCLAIMER:2_0 UBIS 4 - UBIS Only### account rating, account verification, account confirmation, and account reverification services for the following account types:
- Commercial accounts and loans
- Small business accounts and loans
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs)
- Consumer deposit accounts
- Investment (UBIS) accounts
Request TypesMortgage Company: Financial institutions such as banks, mortgage companies, and mortgage brokers requesting customer account information.
Housing Assistance Agency: Housing assistance agencies, Section 8, and organizations providing housing options for low-income individuals.
Nonsubsidized Housing: Rental agencies and organizations that provide low-income housing and do not receive government subsidization.
Commercial/Consumer Account Rating: Businesses extending credit for purchases or lines of credit.
Certified Public Accountants: CPAs requesting account information for their business clients on a specific date. Business clients can click here.
Medical Public Assistance: Government-sponsored programs providing medical benefits such as Veterans Affairs, the Social Security Administration, public assistance, and social services.
Consumer Request: Customers authorizing Bank to share account information with entities such as immigration agencies, embassies, adoption firms, and other agencies.
Government Agencies: Verification of Deposit Request for government agencies such as cities, counties, and state governments.
Lending Verifications: Commercial and Small Business Accounts, loans, lines of credits and investment (UBIS) accounts.
Quality Control Reverification: For financial institutions, mortgage lenders, and the Veterans Benefits Administration requesting a validation of the verification processed or statements provided by the customer to the lender.
- The pop-up blocker must be disabled to complete the form. Be sure to temporarily turn off/disable your pop-up blocker. If you get an alert while the form is open, please select your choice to trust this document once or always. If you need assistance, please call Retail Customer Service 1-800-238-4486.
- Union Bank® does not directly respond to requests for credit ratings on consumer loan products, as this information can be obtained from credit reporting agencies.
Fax form to: 1-714-985-5936.
Download Verification of Deposit Request form (pdf).1
Quality Control Reverification Request Form
Fax form to: 1-714-985-5936.
Download Quality Control Reverification request form (pdf).1
Note: The pop-up blocker must be disabled. If an alert appears, you can trust this document.
Call 1-800-238-4486 for assistance.
Requests outside of the U.S.
Questions? Find answers in our Verification of Deposit Requests FAQ.