Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield Helps Protect You and Your PCWe're committed to helping provide you with a safe online experience, whether you’re banking with Union Bank or securely transacting elsewhere on the web. That’s why we offer you Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield security software at no cost.
Keep Your Information Secure
Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield helps protect you and your PC from Internet fraud whenever you provide personal information when you bank or shop online. While you may have antivirus software installed on your computer, that software may only protect your computer from viruses.
Benefits of Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield
- Adds a layer of security that protects your information and user credentials, such as passwords and account numbers
- Helps protect your personal information when you visit a secure (https) website
- Warns you if you try to enter a phishing site or other harmful website
- Performs health checks, alerts you to gaps in your PC's security, and tells you how to fix them*
* Note: The Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield software detects malware, but it does not remove the malware. You can purchase malware-removal software from Webroot.
Our Use of Important Webroot Information
In our continuing effort to improve your security when you bank with us online, Union Bank may obtain from Webroot aggregated information relating to security threats on the computers across all customers who have installed the software. This information is important in helping us monitor and identify these threats. In downloading and installing the Webroot software, you authorize Webroot to disclose this aggregated information to Union Bank, and you consent to our receipt and use of the information as specified above.
Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield is compatible with:
- Windows 8, 7, Vista and XP, 32, and 64 bit
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (versions 7 and higher), Mozilla Firefox version 3.6 and higher (32-bit), Google Chrome 10 or higher, and Opera 9 or higher (32-bit)