Webroot SecureAnywhereTM Helps Protect You and Your PCWe're committed to helping provide you with a safe online experience, whether you’re banking with Union Bank or securely transacting elsewhere on the web.
Keep Your Information Secure
In addition to our extensive security tools built into online banking, Webroot SecureAnywhere helps protect your PCs from Internet fraud whenever you provide or view information while banking online and when visiting other secure websites. While you may have antivirus software installed on your computer, Webroot SecureAnywhere also helps protect against phishing scams and malicious software such as Trojans.
Benefits of Webroot SecureAnywhere
- Helps protect your identity and user credentials, such as passwords and account numbers
- Helps protect your personal information against threats such as keystroke logging, screen grabbing, session hijacking, malicious software, and more when you are on secure (https) websites
- Warns you if you try to enter a phishing or harmful website
- Performs health checks, alerts you to gaps in your PC's security, and tells you how to fix them
- Is easy to use and takes just minutes to download
In our continuing effort to improve your security when you bank with us online, Union Bank may obtain from Webroot aggregated information relating to security threats on the computers of all customers who have installed the software. This information is important in helping us monitor and identify these threats. By downloading and installing the Webroot software, you authorize Webroot to disclose this aggregated information to Union Bank, and you consent to our receipt and use of the information as specified above.
Webroot delivers next-generation endpoint security and threat intelligence services to protect businesses and individuals around the globe. Our smarter approach harnesses the power of cloud-based collective threat intelligence derived from millions of real-world devices to stop threats in real time and help secure the connected world. Our award-winning SecureAnywhere® endpoint solutions and BrightCloud® Threat Intelligence Services protect tens of millions of devices across businesses, home users, and the Internet of Things. Trusted and integrated by market-leading companies, including Cisco, F5 Networks, Aruba, Palo Alto Networks, A10 Networks, and more, Webroot is headquartered in Colorado and operates globally across North America, Europe, and Asia. Discover Smarter Cybersecurity™ solutions at www.webroot.com.
PC & Mac
- Microsoft® Windows® XP 32- and 64-bit SP2, SP3
- Windows Vista® 32-bit (all Editions), Windows Vista SP1, SP2 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
- Windows 7 32- and 64-bit (all Editions), Windows 7 SP1 32- and 64-bit (all Editions)
- Windows 8 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 8.1 32- and 64-bit
- Windows 10 32- and 64-bit
- Mac OS® X v.10.7.3 “Lion”
- Mac OS X v. 10.8 "Mountain Lion"
- Mac OS X v. 10.9 "Mavericks"
- Mac OS X v.10.10 "Yosemite"
- Mac OS X v.10.11.1 "El Capitan"
- Mac OS X v.10.12 "Sierra"
- Mac OS X v.10.13 "High Sierra"
- Intel® Pentium®/Celeron® family, or AMD® K6/Athlon™/Duron™ family, or other compatible processor
- 128 MB RAM (minimum)
- 10 MB Hard Disk Space
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7.0 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher (32-bit only), Google Chrome™ 10.0 or higher
- Internet access