Yuby Privacy NoticeThis privacy notice governs your use of YubyTM, an application for mobile devices ("Yuby"), which was created by Mutual Mobile on behalf of MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
What is Yuby About?
- Yuby is a piggy bank tool to help parents teach their children how to manage money.
- Yuby is entirely local, and does not connect to any external site, server, or bank account.
- The currency displayed in Yuby is virtual and has no material value; is not convertible for merchandise or cash.
What Personal Information does Yuby Collect?
- Yuby is available to you without registration and neither requires nor collects any personally identifiable information.
- All personally identifiable information supplied by you to Yuby, like a name or a photograph, will be saved locally to your mobile device and will not be transmitted to any external location.
- Any information supplied by you or your child will be available on the mobile device running Yuby; exercise caution to ensure that your device is not stolen, lost, or misplaced.
What Other Information does Yuby Collect?
- Yuby collects certain technical information in aggregate about downloads of this application from the application storefronts (Google Play, Apple Apps Store). This information is not personally identifiable. Collected technical information may include:
- Device-specific information (such as your mobile device's hardware model, operating and system version).
- Device event information such as crashes, system activity, and the date and time of your request.
- General geographic area of where Yuby was downloaded (for example, state or country). Yuby does not collect exact geographic locations, or do geo-location tracking.
Does Yuby Protect my Personal Information?
- Yuby does not collect personally identifiable information for use beyond the application residing on the mobile device.
- Any information that you enter into Yuby, such as goals, chores, allowance amounts, etc., is only available to the individual users of Yuby and is not shared with any third parties via Yuby.
Can I Opt-Out of Personal Information Sharing?
- There is nothing to opt-out of or limit our collection or sharing because Yuby does not share any of your personal information.
How can I Remove my Data from Yuby?
- Your data is yours. You can remove the data you entered into Yuby at any time by using the "Delete Your Child's Account" function in the Settings section. When you delete the data, further access to that account will not be possible.
Important Information about Yuby
- Protecting Children. We feel strongly about protecting the privacy of children. As such, we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13 through Yuby.
- 'Do Not Track' Signals. Yuby does not respond to Web browser 'do not track' signals because Yuby does not allow third parties to collect personally identifiable information.
- Advertising. Yuby does not contain any advertising or advertising functionality.
- Surveys. Yuby will not push surveys or other content to you.
- In-App Purchases. Yuby does not have any purchasing capabilities.
- Changes to this Privacy Notice. We may amend (add to or change) this information from time to time by posting a notice of the change at this page within the application. Your continued use of this application will constitute your agreement to any changes.
MUFG Union Bank, N.A.
Who is providing this notice?
PO Box 512380,
Los Angeles, CA 90051-0380