Home Equity Line of Credit
Get the Cash You Need, When and Where You Need ItChange is a fact of life. So it’s good to know you can manage it. Whether you're making home improvements, paying down high interest debt, financing large purchases such as a car or tuition expenses, or even "going green," you can utilize your home's equity to get the cash you need.
Need a line of credit with some flexibility? With a Union Bank FlexEquity®, you choose your plan.Our Union Bank® FlexEquity® variable APR Home Equity line of credit offers you:
- Low interest rates – Our interest rates are typically lower than most credit cards or consumer loans, and interest may be tax-deductible. Consult your tax advisor.
- Low fees – Our FlexEquity Home Equity Line of Credit’s fees are low to open — and use — your line.
Benefits of a home equity line of credit: Convenience.
- Ongoing and convenient access to funds so you can decide when to draw, how much to use, and the payment option that suits you best as financial needs arise
- Transfer funds to your checking account via online banking, by visiting a branch or writing checks for as little as $500
- Ability to spend up to your limit, pay down the balance then use the line again as needed during your draw period
No matter which plan you choose, you’ll have options.We have options that will allow you to access the available equity in your rental, vacation property, or second home as well, so if you’re in the market for a line of credit, talk to us first.
Call 1-866-UBLOANS, visit a branch, or apply online today.