|Union Bank GraphiteSM American Express® Card|
Additional Union Bank Graphite American Express Card Benefits###DISCLAIMER:2_0 CreditCard-CompleteDetails###:
- Travel Privileges###DISCLAIMER:2_0 CreditCard-TravelPriviliges### — Enjoy competitive rates, savings or amenities with leading hotel, airline, cruise line and car rental partners around the world.
- Premium Concierge Service — Get assistance with dining reservations, travel information and arrangements, or to book a tee time, concierge services are a phone call away.
- Domestic Airline Companion Ticket Discount — Receive a domestic airline companion ticket discount at Cardmember anniversary. Cardmember may purchase an airline ticket at regular price through Travel Privileges and receive a second ticket at a discounted price.
- Auto Rental Insurance — Receive coverage, at no additional cost, for damage due to collision or theft up to the actual cash value of most rental vehicles.
- Travel Accident Insurance — Receive coverage for common carrier accidental death or dismemberment, at no extra cost, when you charge your entire travel fare to your card.
- Purchase Protection — Get purchase protection to replace, repair or get reimbursed for eligible items of personal property up to $1,000 per claim for ninety (90) days from the date of purchase due to covered reasons.
- Extended Warranty — Receive double the original U.S. warranty on qualifying products up to a maximum of one additional year.
In order to keep these great rates, you must make payments when due, and not have any payments dishonored for any reason. Please note that these introductory rates do not apply to overdraft advances and cash advances. The Transaction Fee for Balance Transfers is an introductory 3% with a minimum of $10 for the first 12 billing cycles after your account is open. After that, the Balance Transfer Fee is 5% with a minimum of $10, applies to each balance transfer you make. We reserve the right to change the account terms should your credit profile change or for other reasons described in the Summary of Credit Terms. All changes in terms will be subject to the requirements of applicable law. Payments on your account may be applied in the order we select, subject to applicable law. Applies to new accounts only.
This card is issued and serviced by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.
American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express, used by First Bankcard, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from American Express.