Meet our nationwide team of industry specialists who can help you grow your business and improve your bottom line.
Certificates of Deposit Plus (CDPlus)
Benefits at a Glance
- Spread assets across multiple institutions to maximize your allowable FDIC coverage
- Minimize multiple bank statements
- Track overall interest accruals with comprehensive monthly reporting
- Choose from the many participating CDPlus financial institutions
The UnionBanc Investment Services Certificates of Deposit Plus (CDPlus) program enables you to manage your current and recently purchased certificates of deposit, free of monthly transaction charges, to avoid duplication of institutions. This is key to protecting your assets with the highest levels of FDIC coverage. You can also spread your investments across several institutions so that all your funds can be FDIC-insured.
CDs purchased through the CDPlus program are automatically tracked to keep investments within the federal insurance limit. Your account information is consolidated in one convenient monthly statement showing trade confirmations and interest accruals.
To learn more about our appropriate investment options, contact us.
- Are bank products and are a direct obligation of the issuing depository institution, which may or may not be MUFG Union
Bank, N.A. CDs purchased through the CD Plus Program are not, either directly or indirectly, an obligation of and are
not fractionalized by UnionBanc Investment Services.
- Are held in the name of MUFG Union Bank, as Custodian.
- Are NOT registered with the Depository Trust Corporation.
- Are FDIC-insured within permissible limits. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure that CDs not held within the
CDPlus program are considered when reviewing for FDIC coverage. For additional information regarding FDIC coverage,
- Are NOT insured, backed or guaranteed by SIPC or Broker.
- Could result in a significant loss of principal if sold prior to maturity. There is no FDIC insurance coverage for any principal
losses that may be incurred.