Meet our nationwide team of industry specialists who can help you grow your business and improve your bottom line.
Certificates of Deposit Plus (CDPlus)
Benefits at a Glance
- Spread assets across multiple institutions to maximize your allowable FDIC coverage
- Minimize multiple bank statements
- Track overall interest accruals with comprehensive monthly reporting
- Choose from up to 1,500 participating CDPlus financial institutions
The UnionBanc Investment Services Certificates of Deposit Plus1 (CDPlus) program enables you to manage your current and recently purchased certificates of deposit, free of monthly transaction charges, to avoid duplication of institutions. This is key to protecting your assets with the highest levels of FDIC coverage. You can also spread your investments across several institutions so that all your funds can be FDIC-insured.
CDs purchased through the CDPlus program are automatically tracked to keep investments within the federal insurance limit.2 Your account information is consolidated in one convenient monthly statement showing trade confirmations and interest accruals.
To learn more about our appropriate investment options, contact us.
• Are bank products and are a direct obligation of the issuing depository institution, which may or may not be MUFG Union Bank, N.A. CDs purchased through the CDPlus program are not, either directly or indirectly, an obligation of and not fractionalized by UnionBanc Investment Services.
This assumes that the UnionBanc Investment Services Financial Advisor is apprised of all deposits held outside of the CDPlus program, which is necessary for determining FDIC coverage.