Meet our nationwide team of industry specialists who can help you grow your business and improve your bottom line.
Benefits at a Glance
- Spend less time on account-opening paperwork
- Easily open new association accounts
- Conveniently add new board members and/or company signers
- Once the required documentation is complete, new association accounts can be opened without requiring copies of contracts or personal information and identification for its board members.
- When board members change, new board members simply sign a new signature card -- there is no need for election minutes to be submitted.
- If management company staff are authorized signers on association accounts and there is a change in authorized signers, only one signature card needs to be updated for all accounts on which the change applies.
Most required documents to open a new account or update an existing account can be found online, so you always have the most current version and convenient access available 24/7.