- Analyzed Checking Accounts
- Business Financing
- Business Savings Accounts
- Cash Vault Services
- Check Fraud Services
- Electronic Debits
- Foreign Exchange
- Online Banking for Small Business
- Minority-, Woman-, or Veteran-Owned Business Financing
- Mobile Business Center
- Remote Deposit
- SIMPLE IRA
- Tax Payments
- Commercial & Institutional
- The Private Bank
Commercial & Institutional - Frequently Asked Questions
Welcome to Customer Service. You can search our frequently asked questions, send a secure email to us with questions and feedback, or find contact phone numbers. If you are a customer with questions about your account or a transaction, please sign on to Online Banking so that we can verify your identity and provide a detailed reply.
Frequently asked questions by category
- Does Union Bank offer commercial loans and financing?
- Where can I find Union Bank routing numbers?
- As a Union Bank commercial customer, whom do I call for product information?
- Whom do I call for product information if I am not a Union Bank customer?
- Does Union Bank offer foreign exchange services or foreign currency products?
- What should I do if I suspect fraud on my account?
- There are no Union Bank branches in my area; can I still use your products and services?
- Will the Bank ever ask for personal information via unsolicited email, text or calls?
- I am a corporate customer of the bank and we have recently moved our office location. How do I notify the bank of our address change?
- How do I request a Verification of Deposit if I am a commercial customer?
Personalized support for current customers. Sign On