Contact Us | OverviewWe're committed to providing you with superior service. If you have a question or concern, please contact us. Let us know how we can help. You may contact us by email, by telephone, or in person at one of our locations.
For tips, solutions, and answers to frequently asked questions, click Help.
Current customers: for personalized service please sign on.
Secure EmailIt’s easy to reach us by secure email when you're already a Union Bank customer.
Standard EmailWhether you're a current customer or a visitor to our site, we'll provide you with the information you need.
Get Help by Email
Share FeedbackDo you have a comment about your Union Bank experience? We want to hear from you.
Send Us Feedback
Contact a specialist by telephone. To find the right telephone directory, select the banking services that interest you.
FIND USFind our ATMs, business hours, and locations, including The Private Bank and Priority Banking® locations.
- What's my routing/ABA number?
- How do I activate an ATM or debit card?
- How do I reorder checks?
- How can I change my address/phone info?
- I forgot/lost my online banking password.
- How do I stop payment on a check?
- How do I transfer funds to another account through online banking?
- How do I investigate/dispute a purchase that appears on my account?
- How can I view my account history in online banking?