- Corporate Profile
- Corporate Governance
- Financial Documents
- Board of Directors
- Policy-Making Officers
- Diversity and Culture
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Serving Communities
- Environmental Sustainability
- Social Media
Welcome Frontier Bank Customers
On Friday, April 30, 2010, Union Bank acquired substantially all of the assets and deposits of Frontier Bank through a Purchase and Assumption Agreement with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC).
Since April, we have been working hard to prepare for a smooth conversion of your Frontier Bank accounts and services to Union Bank. The conversion of accounts and services will take place on April 11, 2011. At that time, your current Frontier Bank accounts and services will be changing to similar accounts and services at Union Bank.
In early March 2011, we mailed a letter to you that included important information regarding changes that will affect your accounts and services. If you have more than one type of account with Frontier Bank (such as a loan, business account, or Certificate of Deposit), you would have received more than one letter. If you did not receive this letter(s), please contact the branch where you typically conduct business.
Changes to Online BankingIf you use Online Banking at Frontier Bank, please refer to the Online Banking section of the Welcome Brochure(s) for important information regarding actions that you need to take to prepare for the conversion. Some of these actions include:
- Update your email address. Your banking service may be disrupted if we cannot get important information to you regarding the conversion of your online services in the coming month.
- If you receive eBills, you have to request an alternative billing method from your eBill providers immediately. After conversion to Union Bank, eBill service will not be available and your bills will not be paid.
- Review the Online Bill Pay section for information regarding how payments will be made once your account converts to Union Bank. The dates on which Union Bank debits your account for scheduled Online Bill Payments are different from those of Frontier Bank. At Union Bank, bill payments will be debited from your account two business days in advance of the delivery date for payments made electronically and five business days in advance of the delivery date for payments made by check. Please review your scheduled payment dates to ensure that funds will be available in your account on those dates. If funds are not available on the date that Union Bank sends the payment to your payee, your bill may not be paid as scheduled.
- Print or download your Frontier Bank bill payment history.
Additional InformationListed below are some of the items that we mailed to you. These items include helpful information that will provide you with an overview of what is changing and how you can prepare for the changes:
- Personal Banking Customers - FAQ
- Business Banking Customers - Welcome Brochure
- Business Banking Customers - FAQ
- IRA Customers - FAQ