Our CommitmentLiving our values is always at the forefront of our minds. It is important that our partners see that our actions and words are aligned. We strive to ensure doors are open and opportunities are available for people of all backgrounds as detailed in our vision below.
We will further strengthen our position as a diversity leader across our broad base of stakeholders. Across everything we do, we will reflect the diversity of the population with whom we do business. Our shareholders, employees, clients, vendors, and communities we serve will, in turn, recognize our organization for our leadership and reward us for it.
As a testament to our ongoing commitment, we have received several awards over the past few years:
- American Banker Magazine: Top Women in Banking and Women to Watch
- Black EOE Journal: Top LGBT Friendly Employers and Top Diversity Employers
- Diversity Inc: Top 10 Regional Companies for Diversity
- Diversity Journal: Diversity Leader Award and Women Worth Watching
- Exelon: Top Financial Services Business Partners for Diversity and Inclusion
- Hispanic Network Magazine: Best of the Best Top Diversity Employers and Best of the Best LGBT Friendly Companies
- Human Rights Campaign: 100% on Corporate Equality Index
- Latina Magazine: Latina Corporate Executive of the Year and 7th Annual ERG Leader of the Year Award
- Professional Women's Magazine: Best of the Best Top Employers and Best of the Best LGBT Friendly Companies