Ways to Bank Green
There are a number of ways to bank green with Union Bank, whether you have a Consumer or Commercial Account.
- Online Banking and Online Bill Pay. Save time, stamps, and hassle with online banking and bill pay. Enroll instantly with your ATM/debit card and PIN.###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Enrolled in Online Banking###
- Online Statements. Sign up today to receive your statements online and save paper, save trees.
- Telephone Banking. Enjoy round-the-clock telephone access to your accounts with an automated, password-protected service that lets you bank by phone.
- Direct Deposit. Skip the driving and waiting in lines. Deposit your paycheck directly without a trip to the bank and enjoy more time to do the things that matter.
- Mobile Banking. Do your banking wherever you are, as long as you have a mobile phone with a web browser and internet access.###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Mobile Banking 2### There are so many ways you can bank with just your smart phone: access your accounts on the go, deposit checks directly from your Smart Phone or tablet with Mobile Check Deposit###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Mobile Banking 2###, send money from your mobile device using only your recipient’s email address or phone number with Send Money###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Mobile Banking Pay Pal Signup###, and perform various banking tasks with Union Bank Text Banking.
- Payroll Direct Deposit. Save paper and deposit payroll directly into your employees' bank accounts without writing checks. Your employees have timely access to funds, and your business benefits from reduced check-related fraud and costs.
- Remote Deposit. Save a trip to the bank and deposit checks from your desk. You can reduce your carbon footprint and save paper because you have check images and electronic records for easy sorting and archiving, no more photocopies.
- Mobile Banking. Mobile banking services for small business lets you do business on the go with the Mobile Business Center and Mobile Check Deposit.