Workforce and WorkplaceAt Union Bank, diversity is a respect and appreciation for all the ways we are both similar and different including generation, ability, race and gender. We are committed to recruiting, hiring, developing, promoting, and retaining a diverse and multidimensional workforce capable of meeting the ever-changing expectations of the marketplace.
Our workforce reflects the multicultural communities we serve. Union Bank workforce demographics include the following:
- Around 60 percent women
- Over 54 percent people of color
- Over 55 percent of senior leaders are women or people of color
- Asian Professional Exchange (APEX)
- Global Organization for Leadership and Diversity (GOLD)
- Hire a Hero
- National Black MBA Association
- National Society of Hispanic MBAs
- Verbum Dei High School Corporate Work Study Program
We have groups chartered around race, generation, gender identity and sexual orientation.