Investing in Our CommunitiesPartnering. Investing. Building. We believe these are ways we can help communities thrive. By providing the right financial tools and lending our support, we are working with communities to create a solid foundation for the future.
In 2005 Union Bank increased its commitment from 4.5% to 6.5% of annual assets, reflecting the bank’s strong commitment to the communities we serve. Given unforeseen challenges we’ve since faced, the bank has revised the amount of our commitment to 5.2% of average annual assets, 80% of our original 2005 target. However, we will continue to maintain the 6.5% goal as aspirational. A copy of the CRA 10-Year Commitment is available upon request made to email@example.com.
- Diversity Lending: Loans to nonprofit organizations and businesses owned by women, minorities, and disabled veterans
- Community Development Finance: Affordable housing loans and tax credits for community development
- Low Income Markets: Basic tools to help consumers build a sound financial future
- Supplier Diversity: Supporting diversity in our suppliers by using businesses owned by women, minorities, and disabled veterans
- Foundation Grants: Charitable contributions with a focus on affordable housing, education, community economic development, and the environment
- Five Tenets of Responsible Banking
Financial Products to Fit Your NeedsUnion Bank is committed to helping you achieve your financial goals with an array of products to fit the needs of the broad range of communities we serve. Some of those products are listed below:
- Low Cost Account Options: Special checking products for those with basic checking needs or low-income individuals
- Economic Opportunity Mortgage: Designed for low- to moderate-income households, or homeowners in a qualifying census area
- Small Business Loans: Government-assisted and SBA programs for businesses unable to obtain financing through standard programs
- Community Development Finance: Loan programs to support multi-family projects in rural areas and to support special needs populations in need of affordable housing