- Corporate Profile
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Relations
- Board of Directors
- Policy-Making Officers
- Diversity and Culture
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Serving Communities
- Environmental Sustainability
- Social Media
The community outreach team is one of the teams within Corporate Social Responsibility for the Americas. The community outreach team leverages the products, services and employee talent of MUFG Union Bank, N.A., with the needs of small businesses and low- and moderate-income communities. This team works collaboratively with nonprofit partners, government agencies, foundations, and other financial institutions to maximize the Bank’s impact in the communities it serves.
The community outreach team helps promote community and economic development by :
- Engaging bank employees in volunteer opportunities that help small businesses and disadvantaged communities
- Bridging the products, services and expertise of one of the world’s largest and most sophisticated banks with the needs of underserved and disadvantaged communities including, but not limited to philanthropy, loans and investments
- Serving as the conduit for the work and resources of the MUFG Union Bank Foundation
We are dedicated to fostering economic sustainability in the communities we serve by promoting employee volunteerism and marrying appropriate and responsive financial products and services with the needs of the communities we are chartered to serve.
Bank On – A Hand Up for the UnderservedWe are active participants in Bank On, a national collaborative initiative that includes the Office of the Governor, local governments, federal bank agencies, community-based organizations, and financial institutions to help unbanked and underbanked consumers access financial services.
As part of Bank On, we offer low-cost products, financial education, and financial coaching to help unbanked residents in the following cities become banked and join the financial mainstream.
- Bank On San Francisco
- Bank On San Jose
- Bank On Capitol Region
- Bank On Fresno
- Bank On Oakland
- Bank On Los Angeles
- Bank On Orange County
- Bank On Seattle — King County, WA
- To learn more, exchange ideas, and communicate with participating cities, click here
- To locate a branch offering these services, visit blw.unionbank.com
- To view the U.S. Treasury Department report on the Community Financial Access Pilot (CFAP), click here