- Corporate Profile
- Corporate Governance
- Investor Relations
- Board of Directors
- Policy-Making Officers
- Diversity and Culture
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Serving Communities
- Environmental Sustainability
- Social Media
AccessibilityUnion Bank is committed to providing exceptional customer service for all customers. We are pleased to provide universal access to banking services for persons with disabilities. This includes auxiliary aids for printed materials for any customer, or prospective customer, who is blind or partially sighted, without charge.
Available Printed Materials and Alternative Formats
The following are examples of documents available in alternative format:
- Annual IRA Statements
- Annual Safe Deposit Billing Statement
- Annual Statement of Interest
- Checking/Savings and Money Market Statements
- Deposit Error Correction
- Deposit Return Item Notices
- Incoming Wire Notices
- Time Deposit Maturity Notices
- Overdraft/NSF Notices
- Product Brochures and Disclosures (excluding those for Credit Cards or UnionBanc Investment Services)
- Renewal Notices
- Uncollected Funds Hold Notice
- Loan Statements
- Loan Notices (i.e. Rate Changes/Payment Changes)
- 1098 Mortgage Interest Statements
- 1099 INT (Escrow Account Interest Statements)
- 1003 Mortgage Applications
- Cash Reserve Agreement and Disclosure Statement
- Financial Statement – Consumer Loans
- Financial Statement – Commercial Loans
Available formats are as follows:
- Large print
- Audio – CD and Cassette
- Electronic Text (e-Text)
How to Request an Alternative Format
Customers requesting alternative format for statements, notices, or other documents may contact the following:
Telephone Banking at 1-800-238-4486
Consumer Loan Customer Service at 1-800-237-0561
Residential Loan Customer Service at 1-800-888-5990
New Loans at 1-866-UB-LOANS (1-866-825-6267)
Guideline or Raised-line Checks
Also available for the visually impaired are "guideline checks." These checks are printed with raised lines to help guide the customer when writing a check. There is no additional charge for the raised-line feature.
Talking ATMs that enable visually impaired customers to conduct transactions at the ATM by providing audio instructions privately through a headset available at all Union Bank Branch ATM locations. Audio instructions include how to withdraw cash, make deposits, make transfers to linked accounts, and obtain account balances. A headset is available for use by anyone visually impaired, at no cost at all banking offices or by calling Telephone Banking at 1-800-238-4486.
TDD Telephone Banking for hearing impaired
Telephone Banking is equipped with Telecommunications for the Deaf (TDD) services for hearing-impaired customers. Relay Service dial 7-1-1, Provide Relay Operator with 1-800-238-4486, or 1-888-642-3311 for credit card services. Teletypewriter (TTY) 1-800-826-7345
Union Bank provides auxiliary aids and services for printed materials for customers and prospective consumer banking customers with vision impairments without charge.
Web Accessibility and Universal Design
In response to the needs of all of our customers, Union Bank has adopted a policy of universal web page design, based on the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.0, Level AA Standards. If you have a suggestion or comment, please let us know.
General Instructions for Users with Visual Disabilities
Our website is designed to be compliant with W3C Web Accessibility Guidelines. Union Bank undergoes in-depth accessibility evaluations using a variety of adaptive technologies. Some technologies used for testing are:
- Text-to-Speech Software (Screen Readers)
- JAWS with Internet Explorer
- NVDA with Firefox
- Various viewing preferences
- Various Internet access speeds
Some content on the Union Bank website is provided as PDF files. Some PDFs are Print and Mail application forms. For these applications, you may also apply by telephone by calling the number listed on the page. If you wish to view PDF files, we recommend the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader v.7.0 or higher. If you are using an older version, use the link below to download the most recent version available. Some versions of Adobe Reader have minimum Operating System requirements that may not be compatible with your computer. Verify compatibility before downloading.
Download Adobe Acrobat Reader
To conveniently view our PDF files in text format, do the following:
- Ensure that the version installed is Adobe Reader 7.0 or higher.
- Disable Web Integration in Adobe Acrobat Reader as follows: From the Edit menu, select Preferences. Select Internet. Uncheck Display PDF in browser. Click OK. All PDF files will open outside of a browser.
For more information, visit the Adobe Reader system requirements website at http://www.adobe.com/products/reader/systemreqs/.