Webroot Identity Shield Protects Your Business TransactionsWe are committed to helping provide your business with a safe online experience, whether you’re banking with Union Bank or securely transacting elsewhere on the web. The antivirus software on your computer helps protect against viruses, but it may not secure your browsing experience against the latest, rapidly changing computer threats. That’s why we offer you Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield at no cost.
Identity Shield is intended to protect against threats such as phishing scams, malicious software and financially motivated Trojans with no impact on the user experience, existing PC security software, or Union Bank online applications.
This is not just for Union Bank secure websites, you will be protected across all secure websites. It benefits you by reducing the chances of fraudsters stealing your money or having your identity stolen.
Benefits of Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield
- Checks the websites you visit are genuine and are not phishing websites
- Helps protect your credentials while on a secure website
- Helps protect your online banking information, even if there is malicious software on your computer
- Helps protect you against fraud
- Alerts you to any viruses, spyware, malware, etc. on your computer (purchase required for clean-up)
Webroot SecureAnywhere takes only seconds to install and is designed to work alongside and complement your existing antivirus software. Once you have installed it, you can just leave it running in the background, ensuring you stay protected against the latest threats.
If infections are found, Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield will inform you. You are also provided with the option to purchase the full security solution, Webroot SecureAnywhere Antivirus, that will remove all of the known threats.
This is a great opportunity for you to have access to proven security software. You can also download Webroot SecureAnywhere Identity Shield on your home PC. Unless you intentionally uninstall the software, it will remain on your PC indefinitely.
Our Use of Important Webroot Information
In our continuing effort to improve your security when you bank with us online, Union Bank may obtain from Webroot aggregated information relating to security threats on the computers across all customers who have installed the software. This information is important in helping us monitor and identify these threats. In downloading and installing the Webroot software, you authorize Webroot to disclose this aggregated information to Union Bank, and you consent to our receipt and use of the information as specified above.
Identity Shield compatibility
- 32- and 64-bit version of Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 7, and Windows 8
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 7 and higher, Mozilla Firefox 3.6 and higher (32-bit), Google Chrome 10.0 or higher, and Opera 9 and higher (32-bit)