Native American Financial ServicesUnion Bank has served Native American tribes for more than 16 years and maintains a specialized group dedicated to serving the needs of Native American tribes as they seek to generate revenues, diversify economic activities, and develop reservation infrastructure.
Our dedicated relationship management team has the experience needed to provide effective banking and treasury management solutions for the unique requirements of Native American tribes.
Services for Native American Tribes
- Transaction Banking Services – Improve your tribal government and business enterprise's treasury management function through customized solutions designed to accelerate collections, manage disbursements, optimize use of funds, reduce accounting costs, and streamline reporting.
- Purchase cards – Simplify your tribal government and business enterprise's purchasing process by using our Purchasing Card. Reduce time and expense related to business purchases and payments.
- Employee Banking Services – Employees are among your organization's most valuable assets. Give them a valuable benefit plan with help from Union Bank. From retirement plans to employee checking, our flexible services will enable you to provide benefits that can help attract and retain quality employees.
- UnionBanc Investment Services###DISCLAIMER:2_0 UBIS Highmark Combined Long### – Their financial advisors provide a level of experience and service that complements their dedication and their ability to meet your evolving investment needs, in both the short and long term.
- HighMark Capital Management###DISCLAIMER:2_0 UBIS Highmark Combined Long### – Union Bank, its subsidiaries, and affiliates provide the investment experience, resources, and choices that help tribal organizations effectively manage investments, risk, and liquidity.