An exceptional commitment to the fund sponsor marketSince its inception in 2004, Union Bank’s National Fund Finance Lending Group has established a track record of providing private equity, real estate, mezzanine, venture capital, infrastructure, and national energy funds with the competitive lending products and innovative solutions fund sponsors need, including:
- Bridge capital call and subscription facilities at the fund level
- Senior, asset-based and junior capital###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Mezzanine Finance### debt financing for general industries, as well as the healthcare, aerospace and defense, and environmental services sectors
A full suite of specialized banking productsWe also offer solutions specifically designed for the fund sponsor market:
- Transaction banking
- Investment management
- Foreign exchange and interest rate risk management
- Escrow and custody services
- Private banking for executives
A one-stop approach that can meet all your requirementsUnion Bank has a robust syndication desk that is experienced in leading and syndicating transactions for our clients. We are also open to sole bank relationships, as well as participations, to meet the desired credit amount.
Capital markets capabilitiesFund sponsor clients can access the debt and equity securities experience of our affiliate, Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc.###DISCLAIMER:2_0 MUS Corp Securities###
At Union Bank, we seek to develop long-term relationships with experienced fund sponsors with assets under management (AUM) greater than $300MM, solid limited partners, and a strong record of performance. We are committed to providing timely, constructive responses to all inquiries.
Terence Hatton, 1-646-452-2113
Gail Boyle, 1-310-551-8962