Commercial & Institutional
- Loans and Lines of Credit
- Global Financing
- Asset-based Financing
- Leasing and Asset Finance
- Specialized Financing
- Trade Finance
- Real Estate Financing
- Capital Markets
Commercial Real Estate FinancingAs a steady provider of credit and banking products for the real estate industry for 150 years, Union Bank brings experience to financing existing properties, construction, development, and community redevelopment projects. We work closely with you to address your immediate and future capital requirements.
Wide Array of Financing Solutions###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Financing - Short###We bring our experience to close deals effectively and efficiently:
- Real Estate Investor Mortgages -- Programs tailored to meet the needs of mortgage brokers and investors for apartments, mobile home parks, offices, and retail and industrial complexes.
- Union Bank has competitive programs for loans up to $5 million.
- For loans greater than $5 million, talk to your relationship manager.
- Owner-occupied Mortgages -- Financing for owner-occupants looking to refinance or purchase their commercial property or free up excess cash.
- Construction and Interim Financing -- Flexible financing structures for premier developers across the country.
- Institutional Markets -- Customized financial solutions for investors, developers, fund managers, and real estate investment trusts (REITs) throughout the U.S.
- Affordable Housing -- A proven track record and broad capabilities to support the growth of affordable housing.
- Capital Markets Capabilities -- Access to the debt and equities securities experience of our affiliate , Mitsubishi UFJ Securities (USA), Inc.###DISCLAIMER:2_0 Mitsubishi Access###
tcm:9-41797 Talk to your Union Bank relationship manager to learn how we can help.
Real Estate Treasury Services
Improve day-to-day efficiency and manage cash flow.
From underwriting and syndications to merchant banking, we can support your capital needs.
Interest Rate Risk Management
Identify and manage risks associated with fluctuations in interest rates.